TAR Global Placement Consulting

Temporary Residents

If you intend to travel to Canada without the intention of filing for permanent residency you can be classified as a temporary resident of Canada.

Whether you are traveling for work, leisure or otherwise, Canada requires you to obtain a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) prior to entering the country.

This applies to all visitors entering Canada except citizens of "visa exempt" countries.

Your purpose of entry generally determines your visa classification. Select a type of TRV to know more.

  1. Visitor Visa
  2. Super Visa for Parents
  3. Business Visitor